Spokane, WA’s Asphalt Shingle Roofing Experts
Our roofing specialists will keep you covered!
- A+ BBB Rating
- 5-Year Workmanship Warranty
- Insurance Process Experts
Spokane’s Top Asphalt Shingle Roofers
Rocky Mountain Exteriors specializes in asphalt shingle roofing. For every project, we implement a specific strategy to make sure your roof is properly torn off and installed with the right shingles and the best warranties.
When it comes to selecting a residential roofing system for your home, asphalt shingle roofs continue to raise the B.A.R.—they are a beautiful, affordable, and reliable roofing solution for any home. In addition to having a variety of styles, textures, and colors to choose from, asphalt shingle roofings are considered to be cost-effective, durable, and easy to maintain.
Brands We Work With
Rocky Mountain Exteriors is certified CertainTeed ShingleMaster. We are proud to offer highly-rated CertainTeed products to our customers. CertainTeed Roofing specializes in manufacturing a full range of low and steep-slope roofing products for residential and commercial applications.
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Install
There are three types of asphalt shingles to consider: three-tab asphalt shingles, architectural, and premium asphalt shingles.
Three-tab Asphalt Shingles
Three-tab shingles will give you a reliable roof but have the flattest appearance out of them all. They are usually used if you need a quick, inexpensive roof but might be lacking in curb appeal.
Architectural Asphalt Shingles
If you want your home to look good and a roof that lasts longer, consider architectural shingles. They are thicker and provide more dimension to your home’s curb appeal.
Premium Asphalt Shingles
Are you looking for shingles that are inexpensive but look high-end? Premium/luxury shingles are the most durable out of them all. You can even find them to look like other roofing materials such as slate or cedar.
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
When making your decision about the type of roofing you prefer, there will be pros and cons. It’s best to know what to expect.
Pros of Asphalt Shingles
- Inexpensive: Asphalt shingles are considered one of the most affordable roofing options available, but inexpensive doesn’t mean cheap! There are high-quality asphalt shingles available that are resistant to fire, wind, and impact!
- Curb appeal: You can find many different style options in the asphalt shingle category; choosing your favorite is often the most difficult part of the process!
- Easy repairs: It is possible to replace only a section of your asphalt shingle roof if needed, and repairs can often be done in just a few hours.
Cons of Asphalt Shingles
- Optimal installation temps: It’s better for asphalt shingles to be installed during certain seasons in our area. Although we can still install roofs in the winter, the colder weather makes it more difficult to install the shingles.
- Lifespan: Although asphalt shingles can last for two or more decades, they have the shortest lifespan compared to other roofing materials.